The Parish Council
What do we do?
The Parish Council duties include:
- Management of recreation ground, hall and facilities and specific land within the Parish
- Review and comment on planning applications within the Parish
- Liaise with relevant authorities regarding infrastructure /policing/community issues to represent your views and get the best advantage for the local area
- Engage with all interested parties regarding current and future shape of life in the local area
Who are we?
- The Parish has Councillors elected by the residents every four years. For more information on your Councillors’ click here
When we meet
- For more details on the dates, times and venue of Council meetings, please click here.
South Oxfordshire District Council
Click here for the SODC Website.
The local District Councillor is Mrs Elizabeth Gillespie (see Parish Councillors for details)
Oxfordshire County Council
For details see here
Your local councillor is Ms Lorraine Lindsay-Gale (Berinsfield & Garsington Ward, Con.), details here
Your local MP is Mr John Howell (Henley, Con). His website is here.
Click to jump to:
- Councillors' Details
- County Council
- From your MP Dec 2016
- Parish Council Jun 16
- Baldons Parish Council N
- BPC update Sept 15
- Meetings & Minutes
- BPC Apr 2016
- Document Archive
- Planning Applications
- South Oxfordshire DC
- SODC Fire Update Jan 21,
- District Councillor
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Your MP
- BPC Jul 16